College Level Scholarships
For Students enrolled in ITI/ Polytechnic Diploma/Degree-UG and PG
Distribution of upto Rs 14 Cr
Benefited Students – 7,157(Amongst 80% are Female Beneficiaries)
We support bright students from underprivileged families so that they become self-reliant leaders of tomorrow while pursuing professional level courses in colleges, universities and in polytechnics. We also nurture them in career- building workshops as well.
80% Female Beneficiaries
Total Amount Distributed So Far(in Cr.)0
70% Rural Beneficiaries
Students enrolled in ITI/ Polytechnic Diploma/Degree-UG and PG
(1) Candidate should be studying in the recognized Govt. /Private institutions (India only)
(2) Annual family income should be less than Rs. 1.8 Lakh
(3) At least 60% marks in the previous final examination
(4) The Scholarship is open for Punjab and neighboring states including Delhi/NCR region as well. (5) Not be a recipient of any other scholarships from other sources
(6) Sorry to Distance/Correspondence learning students
Selection & Distribution
Approx. 1000 scholarships are targeted to be considered as ‘Fresh’ scholarships for the year 2020-21. We conduct a scholarship test on an annual basis and further select the students under merit.
Up to Rs. 30,000 per year
For more information, download the Application Form and apply before
The entries for scholarships are closed now.