SHDF Scholarship Form 2020 – 2021
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.), New Delhi in association with Sikh Human Development Foundation, U.S.A. (SHDF)invites Applications for Scholarships from regular students studying in recognized Colleges and Universities for Professional Degree/Diploma Courses. Students who have appeared in Class X & XII Examination in March 2020 and want to pursue Diploma/Degree Courses during 2020-21 can also apply for this scholarship.
Duly filled-in Application Form along-with attachment must reach at Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.), Nishkam Bhawan, B-Block, TilakVihar, New Delhi –110018 by post or scanned copy through email latest by 30/09/2020.
For any other query, please contact at 011- 28333842/28334477 or send e-mail to email@example.com
Regarding Application Form
1 Fill the Application Form clearly and completely in English (BLOCK LETTERS) IN YOUR OWN HANDWRITING. Please fill in all the columns with NO DOTS or DASHES.
2 NO COLUMN IS TO BE LEFT BLANK. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED and no further correspondence will be entertained.
3 Report from College Authorities (2 pages –already present with application form) should be signed by the HEAD OF THE COLLEGE/INSTITUTE with DATE AND COLLEGE STAMP.
4 Ensure that duly filled in & signed Application Form along-with required documents must reach us on or before 30th September, 2020.
5 Application forms received AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
1. Completed College Report with all Enclosures as stated above should be sent to “Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.),Nishkam Bhawan, B-Block, Tilak Vihar, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110018” by speed/registered post or courier marking, “SHDF Scholarships- 2020” on the top of the envelope containing the Report and must reach Nishkam Office by 30th September, 2020 (1700 Hrs.). College Report received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
2. Please always state your SHDF Roll No. and Contact Number while communicating with Nishkam and also inform immediately about any change in your postal address or e-mail ID or phone number
3. Please give TRUE & CORRECT information. Giving false information or suppression of any fact will result in termination of scholarship, if already granted besides other legal action can be initiated. STUDENTS BELONGING TO ONLY NEEDY FAMILIES SHOULD APPLY.
4. If the applicant has received financial assistance (either on account of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Any other category OR from any other source) during the previous year, full information must be provided at the appropriate place in the College Report.
5. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Decision of management for scholarships shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. Please note that Transport charges, Hostel Charges and refundable charges will not be considered while calculating scholarship. Scholarship will be calculated as per our norms and maximum amount of scholarship will be Rs. 33000/-.
(i) The applicant must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous two examination.
(ii) The gross family income of the applicant must not exceed an average of Rs. 20800/- per month (i.e. Rs. 2,50,000 per year).
(iii) The applicant must maintain an active e-mail account for correspondence with Nishkam. He/she must mention a Mobile and alternative telephone number for easy communication